The Healing Art of Massage
- Relaxation Massage. A full-body massage with moderate to light pressure to provide an overall relaxing experience.
- Therapeutic Massage. A full-body massage with moderate to deep pressure to target specific muscles that may be contracted or in spasm or lack nutritional support.
- Hot Stone Massage. Hot stone massage is a hands-on healing experience using a combination of customized massage pressure, heat, and stones. This massage is recommended for 90 minutes to provide the full head-to-toe hot stone professional technique. The next most popular option is an hour, which provides a therapeutic localized hot stone treatment to an area of concern, (e.g., upper body only, legs, feet, and toes).
- Therapeutic Aromatherapy Massage. Essential plant oils are selected by you and blended with massage lotion to calm, revitalize, and heal you both physically and mentally. The mixture is applied using massage techniques that improve circulation, release toxins, and optimize your physical and mental well-being.
- Indian Head Massage. This treatment involves massage, shiatsu, and acupressure techniques on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp, and face. This stretches and relaxes tense areas while rebalancing your overall energy.
- Pregnancy Massage. This treatment focuses on giving the mother-to-be the special attention she needs, which helps to nurture the new life that is growing within her. Massages are performed by a certified, licensed massage therapist who has specific knowledge to alleviate pain, understand all stages of your pregnancy, and rebalance your energy. To keep both mother and baby safe and comfortable during their massage, we implement a side-lying position with lots of pillows available for custom comfort.
- Reflexology. A therapeutic foot massage with specific pressure techniques that address precise reflex points on the feet.
- Raindrop Therapy. A detoxifying treatment that includes 7 Young Living Essential oils. The therapeutic-grade essential oils are dropped gently on the spine and massaged lightly along the vertebrae and back muscles. These oils have specific properties such as anti bacterial, anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-spasmatic, anti-carcinogenic, and more. Hot packs are used on the back to penetrate the oils deeper into the tissue. The essential oils can continue to have a therapeutic effect up to seven days. This service is very beneficial in warding off potentially damaging viruses and bacteria, thus supporting a healthy immune system.
- Golfer’s Massage. This massage will increase flexibility and ease stress and tension in specific areas of concern. Focusing on the shoulders, upper back, hips, as well as forearms and wrists.
- Dry Brushing. Relaxing body brushing stimulates circulation, exfoliates dead skin cells, and promotes lymphatic drainage to flush toxins. Available prior to any service.
Licensed massage therapists ensure a positive and rewarding experience. Expect a peaceful, comfortable environment for your service. Clients are asked about reasons for getting a massage, current physical conditions, lifestyle traits, stress levels, and areas of pain. Modesty is respected at all times. None of our treatments are intended as a substitute for professional medical advice or therapy from a licensed medical professional.
|Relaxation Massage (½ hour)||$45|
|Relaxation Massage (1 hour)||$65|
|Relaxation Massage (1½ hours)||$95|
|Therapeutic Massage (½ hour)||$45|
|Therapeutic Massage (1 hour)||$65|
|Therapeutic Massage (1½ Hours)||$95|
|Therapeutic Massage (2 Hours)||$120|
|Hot Stone Massage (1 hour)||$70|
|Hot Stone Massage (1½ Hours)||$100|
|Therapeutic Aromatherapy Massage (½ Hour)||$50|
|Therapeutic Aromatherapy Massage (1 Hour)||$70|
|Indian Head Massage (½ Hour)||$40|
|Indian Head Massage (1 Hour)||$60|
|Pregnancy Massage (1 hour)||$65|
|Reflexology (½ hour)||$40|
|Reflexology (1 Hour)||$60|
|Raindrop Therapy (1 Hour)||$85|
|Allergy/Sinus Treatment (1½ Hour)||$85|
|Golfer’s Massage (1 Hour)||$70|
|Golfer’s Massage (1½ Hour)||$100|
|Dry Brushing (10 Min.)||$15|
|Chair massage (usually done in 15 minute increments)||$1/min.|
|Cupping Therapy (1 Hour)||$60|
|Cupping Therapy (½ Hour)||$45|
|Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (1 Hour)||$60|
|Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (½ Hour)||$45|